1. PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA OF DATA OWNERS
Personal data obtained during your visit to our website can be processed by the Authority in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data within the scope described below.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data obtained by visiting our Website can be processed by the Authority in accordance with the 5th and 6th articles of the KVK Law for the following purposes:
• To carry out the necessary studies by our relevant business units in order to carry out the activities carried out by the institution and to carry out the related business processes,
• Planning and Execution of the Institution's Operational, Commercial and Business Strategies,
• Carrying out the necessary activities to benefit the services provided by the institution by our business units and carrying out the related business processes - Planning and executing the human resources policies and processes of the institution,
• Planning and executing the activities required by the institution to present, recommend and promote its programs and services to the people concerned.
• Ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-occupational safety of the institution and the persons in business relationship with the Agency.
THE PARTIES TO WHICH YOUR PERSONAL DATA WAS TRANSFERED AND THE AIM OF TRANSFER
Your personal data obtained by visiting our website may be transferred to our business partners, suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and private persons in line with the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVK Law for the purposes of processing your personal data.
THE METHOD OF COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASON
Any information that makes your identity specific or identifiable is “personal data”. As part of your visit to our website, your personal data is collected through cookies, which are technical communication files, due to your visit to our website in accordance with the data processing conditions in the Law.
RIGHTS OF DATA OWNERS
As a personal data owner, we declare that you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law:
• Learning whether your personal data is processed,
• Requesting information if your personal data has been processed,
• Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
• To know the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
• In case your personal data are incomplete or incorrectly processed, request that they be corrected and request the notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom your personal data is transferred,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons requiring its processing disappear even if it has been processed in accordance with the Law and other relevant provisions of the law and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom your personal data is transferred,
• To object to this in case of a result against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• Requesting the removal of damage if you suffer damage due to illegal processing of your personal data.
MEASURES FOR THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA OF DATA OWNERS
In line with the importance given to the protection of personal data and data security by the Authority, in order to ensure data security by our Authority in accordance with Article 12 of the Law,
• To prevent personal data from being processed unlawfully,
• To prevent personal data from being illegally accessed,
• To ensure the preservation of personal data,
takes all necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate level of security.
WHAT IS COOKIE AND WHY IS IT USED?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device or network server via browsers by the websites you visit.
• To improve the services provided to you by increasing the functionality and performance of the website,
• To improve the Website and to offer new features on the Website and to customize the features offered to you according to your preferences;
• To ensure the legal and commercial security of the Website, you and the Institution.
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
Session cookies are temporary cookies used during the visit of our visitors to the Website and deleted after the browser is closed.
The main purpose of using such cookies is to ensure that the Website works properly during your visit.
For example; You are provided to fill in online forms consisting of multiple pages.
Persistent cookies are the types of cookies used to increase the functionality of the Website and to provide a faster and better service to our visitors.
These types of cookies are used to remember your preferences and are stored on your device via browsers.
Some types of persistent cookies; It can be used to offer you specific suggestions, considering your purpose of using the Website.
Thanks to permanent cookies, if you visit our website again with the same device, it is checked whether there is a cookie created by our website on your device and if there is any, it is understood that you have visited the site before and the content to be transmitted to you is determined accordingly and thus a better service is offered to you.
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
Cookies used to remember the preferences of the users when visiting different pages of the different website. For example, remembering your chosen language preference.
Analytical cookies and cookies that provide the production of analytical results such as the number of visitors to the website, the detection of the pages displayed on the website, the website visit hours, the scrolling movements of the website pages.
You have the opportunity to personalize your preferences for cookies by changing the settings of your browser.
• Adobe Analytics
• Google Adwords
• Google Analytics
• Google Chrome
• Internet Explorer
Detailed information on the processing of your personal data can be found at Karyer Makine AŞ. You can access the Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy.